Saturday, June 2, 2012

Quiz for the bored...

A- Annoying  I'm not allowed to wear my skirt in my exams... just my leotard, stockings and shoes
B - BEST BALLET EVER: Nutcracker
C - CURRENTLY READING: Return of the King, the Silver Chalice, and several others that I can't remember right now...
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Milo
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Bailey, my cat
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS ? neither, strawberries and cream rule!!!
H - HOMETOWN: Gods Country
I - IN LOVE WITH: God!
J - JUGGLE: no
K - KILLED SOMEONE: excuse me? do I look like a murderer?
 
 
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Victoria to Newcastle
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3
O - ONE WISH: other than the obvious: getting to heaven, being a ballet dancer
R - REASON TO SMILE: I'm staying at Tellies house tonight!
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Bridget Donaghue by Danú
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7.01am
U - UGLY WORD: Drunk
V - VEGETABLE(S): yuck
W - WORST HABIT: reading when not supposed to!
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: none!
Y - YOYOS: ???
Z - Zippers: Ok?
 
Random Questions About You:
Spell your name without vowels: srr dry
What color do you wear most? Blue
What are you listening to?  my bunny and Danú
Are you happy with your life right now? yep!
Favourite pair of shoes? my ballet shoes
Can you dance? yes, if someone said I could dance, I would take that a personal insult.
Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue? Do you know anyone who can do that??? No? didn't think so!
Can you whistle? no, don't rub it in
Write with both hands? mostly
Cross your eyes? yeah, and wiggle my ears! seriously I can!
 
so thats over with,
WHO ON EARTH MADE THIS UP???

1 comment:

Rosie said...

This is sooo funny!

Rosie