Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Fashion Tag




Hi all, I was tagged by Chantelle! Thank you!

1) How would you describe you style?
Depends . . .  sometimes I’m Classy, other times random-non-matchingness!

2) What are you wardrobe staples?
Currently, I wear long skirts, legwarmers and my NBT jacket.

3) Most expensive clothing item you own?
Not sure!

4) Most wanted item?
Long-sleeved dress and a kitted crossover.

5) Favourite designer?
I have no idea....

6)How much do you spend on clothing?
Not sure! (again!)

7) Favourite places to shop?
Target, Big-W, Tempt (that’s defiantly a fav.) and I really want to shop in more Op-shops

8) Favourite fragrance?
Taylor Swift “Wonderstruck”
Christian Dior “Poison”

9) What is your go to outfit when you don't have anything to wear?
My hot-pink and green wrap-‘round skirt and a random-non-matchingness OR, if I’m going out, jeans and a short-sleeve top with a jacket.

10) Most prized possession? 
A short cream knitted dress.


I’m going to tag people who haven’t had this tag before:
1) Beth @ bethiquette

2) Sarah @ Simply Sarah


4) Sue @ Sue Elvis Writes

5) Helena @ Life Across the River

6)  Natasha  @  A Modest Fashion Blog


8) Tori @  Glam Girl 






No comments: