Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Favourite Things Linkup

Hey guys! I'm linking up with Bethy!

 Bethy's Blog


Some Favourite Photos

my second cousin Becky

 

Some Favourite Paintings



 

Some Favourite Quotes

 If you find a dream inside your heart, don't ever let it go. For
dreams can be the tiny seed from which tomorrows grow.
- Unknown


 

Some Favourite Books


Ella Enchanted  
the book is SO much better the movie!


The Jane Austen Handbook
If you like Jane Austen - read this book!



Lady of Ch'iao Kuo
my favourite book ever!
I've read this 'bout 16 times!



A Little Princess
I watched the movie with my sister about two weeks ago -  
so beautiful but WAY different from the book!


 Some Favourite Movies


Pride and Prejudice
the version with Keira Knightley and
 Donald Sutherland is the best version



 National Treasure {Both One and Two}


Coraline

 

Favourite TV Series






Some Favorite Characters

Charlotte Lucas in Pride and Prejudice
 {Claudie Bakley also plays Emma Timmins in Lark Rise to Candleford}

Minnie from Lark Rise to Candleford


Okay thats all!
Love Sararose xox


Ps. can you tell I like Lark Rise to Candleford???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done with your exam yesterday! I'm sure you were amazing! : )

Love ~*Chantelle*~

Sarah said...

I agree that Lark Rise To Candleford is a great show and Minnie is soooooo funny. Have a nice day.
Love
Sarah